Christmas decorations can be expensive. But there is no reason why you can't have beautiful home decor without spending a fortune! I've gathered up some pretty AND cheap Christmas decoration ideas you can find on Amazon.
I'm also excited to be joining some of my dear blogging friends for three weeks of budget friendly Christmas related posts. Each week has a new theme! This week, we are discussing budget friendly home decor.
To see their spin, hang around until the end of the post where I will give you a link to find their tips!
If you are visiting from one of their blogs today, welcome! I'm so glad you are here.
But, for now let's dive into my tips to find affordable Christmas decorations!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means should you make a purchase after clicking through one of my links, I might make a small commission at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Cheap christmas decorations for the home
Please know, when I say "cheap", I certainly don't want to imply poor quality. Christmas decorations for less might be a better way to look at it;-)
If you aren't even sure HOW to decorate your home for Christmas this year, I hope this provides some inspiration to get you started.
Let's start with pillows!
A couple of years ago, I wrote an entire post about reasonably priced Christmas pillows.
Today, I'm going to share my top 3 picks of pillow covers you can purchase on Amazon!
Christmas Pillows Covers
Pillows are a great way to add affordable decorations to your home. If you have some good quality pillow inserts, getting covers is an incredibly reasonable way to change up home decor with the seasons.
20x20 inch inserts are a fairly standard pillow size. If you need some grab your pillow inserts at Amazon.
- I'm a sucker for vintage red trucks in Christmas decorations.
- This option comes as a set of two covers in sizes 16x16, 18x18, and 20x20.
- You might be asking, "what is that, velvet?". Why yes it is! These pretty wine red pillow covers are perfect for Christmas.
Save money by decorating for Christmas with lights
Love, love, love LIGHTS!
We have string lights on our deck and patio year round. They add charm and beauty without having to spend a lot of money.
If you need some inspiration to get into the Christmas spirit, lights are for you! It's hard not to feel festive when surrounded by pretty lights.
Here are some great priced Christmas lights you can add to your home to brighten things up a bit this holiday season:
- These fun, LED window curtain lights are great for indoor or outdoor Christmas decorations.
- No better way to display the Christmas cards from friends and family, than with fairy string lights with clips.
Other Christmas Decorations for Less
I found lots of other inexpensive holiday home decor online that looked to be good quality. Here are some of my picks:
- This burlap Merry Christmas banner is simple, traditional, and pretty.
- Traditional snowflake window clings.
- My family puts up window clings nearly every year. After-Christmas sales is a great time to snag some at a good price for next year!
- These cute, reindeer tealight candle holders would look great on a side table.
Cheap XMAS Decorations can be beautiful!
I hope you have some great ideas for budget-friendly holiday decor.
Now, don't forget to take a look at my blogger friends' posts! They have more ideas to get you inspired to have a beautiful Christmas season without spending a ton of money!
Budget Friendly Christmas Decor by my blogger friends:
- Amanda from Miss Sue Living shares how to make an easy DIY Christmas Paper Scroll sign
- Morgan from My Pear Tree Home shares Budget Friendly Coastal Christmas Decor.
- Jaclyn from Coffee Pancakes and Dreams teaches you how to make a Mini DIY Snow Globe Ornament