How to Make Rolo Pretzels
If you are looking for a fast and easy treat, Rolo Pretzels are the snack for you! They only require three ingredients and the steps are super simple. Read on for the instructions how to make Rolo Pretzels.
This post contains affiliate links. This means I may make a small commission should you make a purchase after clicking through one of my links. This is at no additional cost to you. See my Disclosure policy for details.
M&Ms (I prefer to use mint M&Ms)
Instructions: How to make Rolo Pretzels
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (I promise, you do not want to forget this! I left mine in the oven too long and the Rolos melted and adhered to my cookie sheet).
3) Place pretzels directly on parchment paper.
4) Unwrap Rolos and place one on each pretzel.
5) Heat in oven for 2-3 minutes (just until Rolos have had an opportunity to slightly begin to melt).
6) Remove from oven and add your M&M. You will want to press down slightly.
7) Allow to cool and that’s it! Sometimes I place in the refrigerator to cool more quickly.
Now you know how to make Rolo Pretzels! I told you it was easy;-)
These are clearly geared towards Christmas, but you can make these any time of year. They are also fun with pastel M&Ms around Easter.
What are some easy desserts you love? Leave me a comment and share it with us. Let’s help each other make life a little easier!
If you are looking for a fun DIY, take a look at Reusable Fabric Gift Sacks for All Occasions. This easy DIY would be the perfect bag to hand deliver your Rolo Pretzels to family and friend;-)
Have a great day!