Happy Monday, friends! I have a simple Easter jar DIY you can make this week. A sweet friend of mine actually made this one for me. I took pictures of the process to share with you so you can make your own!
Fun and Easy Easter Jar DIY craft
I love Spring!
It’s always a time of new life and new beginnings for me. The pastel colors usher in the peaceful feeling of starting over.
Finding ways to transition winter decor to spring can be challenging sometimes.
This easy craft is definitely a DIY home decor project that won’t cost much cash. Cute and inexpensive is my favorite kind of craft!
This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase after clicking through one of my links, I will receive a commission at no extra charge to you. Please see Disclosure Policy below.
Supplies for Easter Jar DIY:
- Duck figurine or other spring/Easter related figurine
- Pastel spray paint in color of choice
- Simple glass jar with lid
- Hot glue gun
- Jelly beans or other colorful Easter candy
Prior to Easter, you can likely find some spring like figurines in the craft section of Hobby Lobby, Michael’s, or even Wal-Mart.
The key to the figurine is finding one that is fairly flat on the bottom so it will adhere well to the lid!
If you read this just after Easter, you might just find a great deal in the clearance section! You can make your Easter jar and save it for next year and save money in the process!
Steps for Easter Craft:
- Wash jar/lid, allowing plenty of time to dry.
- Hot glue duck (or other figurine) onto lid, holding in place for 1 minute. Let dry for ~10-15 minutes.
- Spray paint lid color of choice.
- Fill jar with colorful candy.
I hope you enjoyed this simple spring DIY!
Easter Jar DIY
Happy Easter, everyone! Here are other Spring posts you might enjoy:
Leave a comment below. I’d love to hear from you!