Tis the season! Ok, I'm a bit early. But, now is the time to get organized for the holidays so you aren't stressing last minute. Find out how you can get my FREE 2018 Christmas Planner printables below! They'll help you plan all the Christmas details!
Should you make a purchase after clicking through one of my links, I may make a commission at no extra charge to you. Please read my full disclosure policy for details.
The holidays can often turn into a time of high stress and constant activity. My goal is to help you (and me!) get ahead of the crazy this year and start planning now in hopes of avoiding that anxiety later.
This is where my Christmas Planner comes in handy.
What's in the Christmas Planner?
- Christmas Countdown: Checklist to stay organized. Keep track of holiday budget, gift buying, travel plans, etc. This list gives reminders of things to remember so you don't have any last minute surprises!
- The Nice List: Christmas Gift Buying List. Keep a list of ALL the people you need to buy for and track how much you are spending.
- Black Friday Shopping List. Make a list of all of the stores that have great deals to reduce your holiday spending.
- Cyber Monday Shopping List. For those that prefer to shop from home, this printable can help you track the online sales that are happening Cyber Monday.
- Christmas Candy/Recipe List. Make a list of all the holiday recipes you need to buy for and keep it in one place!
- Christmas Meal. Make a list of all the meal items and who is bringing each.
- To Do List: Makin' a List, Checkin' It Twice. For those that like a running to do list, this has you covered.
These printables can ALL be printed together, or simply select the ones that work best for you!
If you are a Bullet Journal fan OR have any kind of planner that has blank pages, these are great to print onto sticker sheets. I recently started doing this and it was life changing.
Ok, that's a bit dramatic. BUT, I love my bullet journal. Unfortunately, I rarely have the time to create beautiful pages to track all of the things that are going on in my life.
In steps the full-size sticker sheets.
In the above image, I printed my Christmas Checklist onto a full-size self adhesive label. I printed the page at 65% size so it would fit perfectly on a page within my bullet journal (it is 5 1/2 x 8 inches).
Then, I used my paper trimmer to cut it down so it would fit perfectly.
If you have a different size planner, just adjust the size as needed when printing. It's helpful to print a page in black and white on a regular copy page first to determine the exact size you need.
The self adhesive labels (full size stickers) are a game changer to personalize your daily planner! You can print ANYTHING and stick it directly on one of the pages.
How to get the Christmas Planner?
That part is easy and it won't cost you a penny!
Click on the image below and you'll gain access to ALL of the Christmas printables listed above, plus my ENTIRE printables/resource library.
Some other great printables in my resource library:
Interested in taking a peek at some of the other printables in my library? I've linked to some popular posts that have printables I think you'll love!