M&Ms (I prefer to use mint M&Ms)
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (I promise, you do not want to forget this! I left mine in the oven too long and the Rolos melted and adhered to my cookie sheet).
3) Place pretzels directly on parchment paper.
4) Unwrap Rolos and place one on each pretzel.
5) Heat in oven for 2-3 minutes (just until Rolos have had an opportunity to slightly begin to melt).
6) Remove from oven and add your M&M. You will want to press down slightly.
7) Allow to cool and that’s it! Sometimes I place in the refrigerator to cool more quickly.