Happy Monday, friends! I have a simple Easter jar DIY you can make this week. A sweet friend of mine actually made this one for me. I took pictures of the process to share with you.
- Duck figurine or other spring/Easter related figurine
- Pastel spray paint in color of choice
- Simple glass jar with lid
- Hot glue gun
- Jelly beans or other colorful Easter candy
This post contains affiliate links, see Disclosure Policy below.
- Wash jar/lid, allowing plenty of time to dry.
- Hot glue duck (or other figurine) onto lid, holding in place for 1 minute. Let dry for ~10-15 minutes.
- Spray paint lid color of choice.
- Fill jar with colorful candy.
Easter Jar DIY
Happy Easter, everyone!
Leave a comment below. I’d love to hear from you!